Events not visible

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Abhi

Events not visible

Post by Abhi » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:04 am

First things first. VueMinder is one of the best software products I've ever used. Kudos to the VueMinder team! :)

I had installed VueMinder in February. However, I didn't use it much because I was on another To-Do system. Yesterday, I updated to the new version and synced it with Google Calendar. I'm very eager to start using it but to my disappointment, a problem is not letting me do that. :(

When I enter an event whether in the desktop calendar or in the "main-program" calendar or in the events tab, the event information remains visible only for half a second and then disappears. It seems like the event didn't get created at all. However, it does get created because it shows in Google Calendar. Also the reminders appear at set time. But in VueMinder, the event does not show.

Interestingly, the events I create in Google Calendar show in VueMinder.

I tried uninstall and reinstall but the problem persists. Please help.

Abhi

Re: Events not visible

Post by Abhi » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Ok, the problem has been solved. I uninstalled, deleted the application-data folder, cleaned registry and reinstalled. It's working fine now. Re-syncing, re-configuring was tedious but all's well that ends well. :)

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Events not visible

Post by VueSoft » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi Abhi, I'm glad you were able to solve it. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA