No Text in "Daily" Panel in Tri-Fold Calendar. No Task Panel

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
eHuman

No Text in "Daily" Panel in Tri-Fold Calendar. No Task Panel

Post by eHuman » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Using Version 9.1.3 Pro (60-day trial version), under Windows XP SR3.

When printing the calendar and selecting the "Tri-Fold" print style, the "Daily" panel (on the left side by default) the colored time blocks show up for scheduled events, but no text is displayed within the block to say what it represents. Did I miss an option in configuration panels?

Using Outlook, Tri-Fold print option creates a Task List in the middle panel. Can this be provided as an option for VueMinder as well?

-eHuman

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: No Text in "Daily" Panel in Tri-Fold Calendar. No Task P

Post by VueSoft » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi eHuman, welcome to the forums and thank you for the feedback. The text not appearing in the Daily panel of the Tri-Fold layout appears to be a bug. I'll fix this in the next version and will post a reply when it's available.

Regarding the ability to add a task list to one of the tri-fold panels, I've added this to my list of planned improvements. It probably won't be in the next version (which is nearing completion), but I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for trying VueMinder Pro. Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:58 am

The problem with text not appearing in the Daily panel of the Tri-Fold print layout has been fixed for the next version (10.0). A beta is available if you'd like an early look. It can be downloaded here:
http://www.vueminder.com/forums/phpBB3/ ... ?f=5&t=908
Dan Chartrand, Founder

eHuman

Post by eHuman » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:51 am

Dan, Thank you for your responsiveness and fast turn-around. It is clear that you have your customers' best interests at heart.

I installed the beta version, and it converted my 60 day trail for VueMinder Pro into a 21 day trial (lost over 1 month). Is there a way to get this time back?

I tested Tri-fold calendar and the Event Title is now displayed, but not the start time, etc. Is there a way to choose additional Event fields that are displayed in the Daily panel for the Tri-fold page?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi eHuman, the trial period is being changed from 60 days to 21 days as of version 10.0. If you need additional time, please let me know and I'll extend the trial period for you.

The additional details shown in the Daily print layout were excluded from the Tri-Fold layout due to space constraints. I'll add an option to include this data, but it probably won't be completed for the 10.0 release, which is now in final testing.
Dan Chartrand, Founder