Cannot use multiple Google Account

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
mrloyal1410

Cannot use multiple Google Account

Post by mrloyal1410 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 am

I have 1 Google Account and 1 Google App Account (school). I could not use both of them at the same time!

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Cannot use multiple Google Account

Post by VueSoft » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi myloyal1410, can you provide a little more detail? Is the school account a Google Apps for Business account? Did you use the "Add Google Calendar" command on the File menu to add your calendars, and did you pick the "Use another account" option in the drop-down "Google account" list? Did you follow the instructions on the popup message? Where is it failing?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

mrloyal1410

Post by mrloyal1410 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:14 am

I only know my school (US College School) use Google Apps. First I added using my Google account, then I added my school account. At that time, the program said the calendar of my Google account did not exist...
Because my school use Google Apps, I could not log in both 2 accounts at the same time in my Google Chrome (default browser.) I try to login each one many times to sync, then in the account list there are 3 accounts: Google, Google Apps, blank line!!

Did you use the "Add Google Calendar" command on the File menu to add your calendars, and did you pick the "Use another account" option in the drop-down "Google account" list?
YES!
Did you follow the instructions on the popup message?
YES!
The popup required my input, but when I clicked Allow in my browser, it disappeared!

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Thank you for the information. I'll work on fixing this in the next version.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA