Recurring Day Background

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!
allenk23

Recurring Day Background

Post by allenk23 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:16 am

Hi Dan,

Great job! I'm currently using VueMinder Pro version 10.0.0 Beta 6. I have just become acquainted with the Day Background function, particularly using a Picture. I do realize that I can select a number of days all at once and set a Day Background. But unless I'm missing the obvious, there doesn't seem to be a way to make a Day Background Picture one that recurs every year.

I just set a Day Background Picture for Thanksgiving by doing a Search for a picture, then selecting one I like. But that set it only for this Thanksgiving -- the day I selected. Since Thanksgiving, of course, recurs every year (like birthdays, Valentine's Day, etc.), it would be great to have the ability to apply the Day Background Picture on a recurring basis, such as every year.

Thanks,
Allen K.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Recurring Day Background

Post by VueSoft » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi Allen, you can set a day background for an event by using the "Appearance" tab on the Event Editor. To set a background for an entire recurring series, open the series and then assign the desired background picture. The picture will appear on each day the recurring event occurs (as long as the event is not filtered).

See the link below for more details:
http://www.vueminder.com/products/vuemi ... rance.html

Note, this feature is not available in the Lite version.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA