How Many Desktop Mini Calendars

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
riovistade

How Many Desktop Mini Calendars

Post by riovistade » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Can you have more than one desktop mini calendar?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: How Many Desktop Mini Calendars

Post by VueSoft » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:56 am

Hi riovistade, welcome to the forums. Only one mini desktop calendar can be shown. The visible month can be changed by clicking the arrow buttons at the top of the calendar. All your events/tasks/notes belonging to different calendars will be overlaid into the same mini desktop calendar and visible when hovering over a date. Does that help, or can you provide clarification on why having multiple mini-desktop calendars would be desired?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

riovistade

Re: How Many Desktop Mini Calendars

Post by riovistade » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Yes that answers my question. Thank you very much. As to why I would want more than one desktop calendar: The Olympics will be upon us soon and I've created a calendar group to hold the schedules for all the events. As you can imagine, that's alot of events in the calendar. Just thought that perhaps if there was a desktop calendar just for that group, then the regular calendar (ie the first, or initial calendar I set up) hover pop-ups would remain the same and not be cluttered with the Olympic events, which currently number so many on any given day, that they run off of the screen. And that's not a problem as I realize that no matter what the program, your screen can only display so much information. Actually, I can envision several of these mini desktop calendars, each belonging to a different group of calendars (or departments, if you will). Anyway, it's no biggie 'cause the program is great the way it is. Thank you and keep up the good work.