Sync with Google Calendar

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
TAG

Sync with Google Calendar

Post by TAG » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 am

I'm running version 9.1.2. The automatic sync with Google has worked fine until recently.

I noticed that entries into the Google calendar from a Smartphone are working okay but not getting back to my VueMinder desktop in a timely manner. I noticed that desktop alerts were not showing earlier this week and that the last automatic sync with Google was a week ago.

This morning, the desktop alerts from earlier this week showed up and there was an automatic sync update with Google dated this morning.

I don't know if the problem is with VueMinder or Google, although I suspect the former. Any suggestions on how to make sure the automatic sync operates in a timely manner?

Thanks.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Sync with Google Calendar

Post by VueSoft » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi TAG, the automatic syncing should happen within a few seconds of any changes. If that's not happening, there could be a connection problem or maybe something else going on with Google's server. I haven't noticed any problems with the automatic syncing, but I'll keep an eye on it and will let you know if I'm able to see the same behavior or determine what is causing it.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA