events not shown on main calander

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
stottydecor

events not shown on main calander

Post by stottydecor » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

I have just downloaded 9.03 since then no events appear on my calander in day week or month veiws but are still listed under events When new events are added they too fail appear on my calander Whats gone wrong??? and can I go back to previous edition when everything worked OK

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: events not shown on main calander

Post by VueSoft » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi stottydecor, welcome to the forums. I'm not sure why your events aren't appearing. Are you sure you're looking at the correct dates (not 2011 or 2013)? Also, do you have any filters applied? Try selecting the "Show All Events" command in the View menu to see if that helps.

Version 9.0.2 can be downloaded using the link below. I'm not convinced you'll see any difference, but here it is:
http://www.vueminder.com/download/VueMi ... _9.0.2.exe

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Michael Scofield

Post by Michael Scofield » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm

I have a question that do you click the button "Delete All Events" carelessly?
Maybe that is the problem.I once did that so my events disapper just in a second. :cry:

I hope this suggestion could help you.Good luck to you!!!
Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi Michael, there's no "Delete All Events" command. I think you might be referring to the "Hide All Events" command on the View menu. When this command is clicked, all events are hidden (not deleted!). If you want to see the events again, click the "Show All Events" command, also on the View menu.

If you do accidentally delete one or more events, you can use the "Undo" command on the Edit menu to get it back. However, the "Hide All Events" command does not cause any data to be removed. It simply hides events so you can view or print an uncluttered calendar.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA