Close popup with multiple reminders -> keep snooze history?

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!
daniel347x

Close popup with multiple reminders -> keep snooze history?

Post by daniel347x » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Hello -

Currently, when a popup / alert reminder window appears with multiple reminders (which can easily happen if you're away from the computer for a while and reminders accumulate), and you click the Close button for the popup/alert reminder window, all reminders are snoozed by the same amount of time, wiping away each reminder's customized snooze value.

Would it be possible instead for VueMinder to automatically snooze each reminder in the list by its unique stored snooze value, and retain this snooze value the next time that reminder appears?

(This is another in a list of suggestions that I'm writing upon switching to VueMinder from Calendarscope. Calendarscope does not even provide the feature of displaying multiple reminders in a list, however - this is one of quite a number of reasons why VueMinder is better.)

Thanks,
Dan.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Close popup with multiple reminders -> keep snooze histo

Post by VueSoft » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi Dan, thanks for the suggestion. This should be pretty easy to implement. I'll let you know when it's completed.

Thanks again, and please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 am

This suggestion has been completed in version 9.0.2. To update, use the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu.

Thanks again for the suggestion and please let me know if you have any other suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

daniel347x

Post by daniel347x » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:47 am

Wow, that was fast.

Thanks.