How do I move the little calendar on my desktop?

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
tulsigirl

How do I move the little calendar on my desktop?

Post by tulsigirl » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 pm

I use the little desktop calendar (mini calendar) on my desktop. However, I want to move it. On the big one it plainly shows move/resize, but not on the mini. I right click on it and get the 4-pronged arrow, but it still does NOT move the mini calendar. I've looked on the big calendar in options and I can't find anything. I love my calendar, but some things are hard for me to figure out. (Sorry, but not all that "computer-literate.)

rjm01

Re: How do I move the little calendar on my desktop?

Post by rjm01 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Left click and hold on the bottom area of the mini calender. Move it to where you want to go.

tulsigirl

Post by tulsigirl » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Thank you so much for your quick reply. However, where is the "button area" you speak of. All I have is at the top is the month with arrows on both sides to go to previous or upcoming months. Then there's all the dates and days. In the right lower corner is an arrow for enlarging to the large calendar. The four-pronged arrows show up but don't move anything. I've been all over that mini calendar and it won't move anywhere with the four-pronged arrow. I wish it was that easy. If you can explain where the "button area" is then maybe it'll move. Thanks bunches. :D

tulsigirl

Post by tulsigirl » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:06 pm

OMG! I just reread your help and it didn't say "button area," it said "bottom area." Ah geez-whiz, I forgot to put in my brain today. I got it, thanks so much. I'm sorry I was such a dunce. :lol:

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 am

Hi tulsigirl, no need to apologize! Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA