Synch with Exchange Server Calendar

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
HBen1

Synch with Exchange Server Calendar

Post by HBen1 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi All,

I'm a new VueMinder pro customer and it's a great piece of software. However, I'm encoutering a problem synching with an exchange server calendar. It has to be a sync as I want multiple people to edit the calendar. I think it may not to be possible but is there anyway to get either vueminder, my personal outlook calendar or indeed google calendar to sync with the shared Outlook calendar.

Ideally I'd like it to be done through VueMinder but ANYTHING would be good. I've got a lovely shared calendar system that's currently failing because nothing will sync with an exchange server calendar.

Any suggestions welcome.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Synch with Exchange Server Calendar

Post by VueSoft » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:26 am

Hi HBen1, welcome to the forums. VueMinder doesn't sync with Exchange Server. This is on my list of planned improvements, but hasn't been implemented yet. VueMinder can sync with Outlook, but only the local user calendars, not calendars that exist on the Exchange Server.

You could sync your Exchange Server calendar with Google Calendar, and then sync Google Calendar with VueMinder. Here's a link explaining how to sync Exchange Server with Google Calendar:
http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer. ... swer=33322

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA