VueMinder Calendar won't Sync with Google Calendar

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
xangelicirex

VueMinder Calendar won't Sync with Google Calendar

Post by xangelicirex » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Hello,

I've been using the free version of VueMinder for quite some time and just downloaded the full trial version. I am currently trying to sync my VueMinder calendar (which has been my main calendar for quite some time) with my iPhone calendar. I'm using Google Calendar as an intermediary, but for some reason my VueMinder events won't sync up with Google Calendar. Any events I make in Google Calendar get updated to both my iPhone and VueMinder, any events I make in the iPhone get updated only to Google Calendar. I have 2-way sync on and I've given it quite some time now. Any suggestions on how I can fix this pesky problem?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: VueMinder Calendar won't Sync with Google Calendar

Post by VueSoft » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Hi xangelicirex, welcome to the forums. Could you try removing the calendar from VueMinder and then re-add the calendar using the "Add Google Calendar" command on the File menu? Does that fix it?

Also, make sure your iPhone is syncing the same calendar VueMinder is syncing. You can have multiple calendars on your Google Calendar account. Maybe the iPhone is syncing with a calendar that VueMinder isn't syncing.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

xangelicirex

Re: VueMinder Calendar won't Sync with Google Calendar

Post by xangelicirex » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:29 am

VueSoft,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I deleted the Google calendar and then added it through the "Add Google Calendar" button in the file menu. My VueMinder calendar updated within minutes and now contains all of the entries that I created in the Google calendar, but the Google calendar DOES NOT have all of the entries that I originally created in VueMinder. It seems the calendars are only syncing one way. Any further ideas?