Reminder Email Templates?

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!
johnj

Reminder Email Templates?

Post by johnj » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi, I am a Project Manager in a small translation company. So regularly I need to send reminders to my translators on the due date for a certain project. So the format of those reminders are quite identical. I am wondering if VueMinder could have reminder description/email templates to choose from, so that I won't have to type the whole email every time. I'd appreciate it.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Reminder Email Templates?

Post by VueSoft » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:08 am

Hi johnj, welcome to the forums and thank you for the suggestion. I'm planning on adding user-defined email reminder templates, but this probably won't make it into the next version.

In the meantime, an easy workaround would be to copy-and-paste another event that has the same template you want. You could even define several "template" events and copy/paste those as needed. When you paste, all settings are included, included the event description and reminder options.

To copy-and-paste an event, right-click the event in the Day/Week/Month view, select "Copy", right-click into the desired date, and select "Paste". The Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V shortcuts will also work.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

johnj

Re: Reminder Email Templates?

Post by johnj » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:15 am

Thanks for such prompt and helpful response!