constant message to upgrade to pro

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
jr1957

constant message to upgrade to pro

Post by jr1957 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:49 am

I love this free program. I thank VueMinder so very much for allowing this awesome program for free. It's no big deal but every time I start my computer, Vueminder pop up shows to upgrade to pro. I can certainly keep closing the window but is there a way for that not to come up every time I start my computer?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: constant message to upgrade to pro

Post by VueSoft » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi jr1957, the message will no longer appear after December 2, which is when the 50% sale ends.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

jr1957

Post by jr1957 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Thank you very much for your reply Mr. Chartrand. I feel bad about sending my question. After all it is free. I am so sorry to have sent that question. I am on disability but hopefully some day I can buy the Pro in order to help your company grow. Again, thank you very much for replying. You won't hear another complaint from me again.

Sincerely,

James E. Rodman

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi James, no need to apologize. I'm sure other people had the same question. The popup only appears while there is a sale for the Pro version, which might happen a couple times per year.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and thank you for using VueMinder Calendar Lite.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA