Up comming events not showing up

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Vue chick

Up comming events not showing up

Post by Vue chick » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:35 pm

LOVEEEEEEEEEEE this program! So excited to have found it! I have the VueMinder Lite. I have one small problem I can't figure out.

I have an appt for tomorrow and it shows up on the desktop mini calendar in the right side under "up coming events". I have another appt on August 18th, that is NOT showing up in the up coming events, nor are any other events I have entered. I have tried everything such as copying all the event information to the events editor such as time of event, pop up reminders, play a sound and everything else I can think of that matches tomorrows event. Nothing works. I also need my monthly recurrence (bills) to show up there also.

Is there a option I am missing? Please help! I have spent hours :evil: trying to figure it out today.

Vue chick

Re: Up comming events not showing up

Post by Vue chick » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Attached is the image of the area I am speaking of. I have the latest version : 8 .3.1 Any other information you may need, please let me know.
1226158295-2.jpg
1226158295-2.jpg (26.23 KiB) Viewed 4971 times

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Hi Vue chick, welcome to the forums (and I dig the handle). ;)

The "Upcoming Events" list defaults to showing only the upcoming events for the next 7 days. You can adjust this by going to the Calendar Options (via the Options menu in the main window) and adjusting the "Upcoming events" value. Try entering a larger value, like 31 days.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Vue chick

Post by Vue chick » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Thanks Dan 8-)

Wow, I can't believe I missed that! Would have broken my nose it was so close and obvious :roll: .
Again, LOVE the program!! Fantastic work!

Happy Weekend