Popup Reminder Sometimes Shows Wrong Event Start Time

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
MichaelDevlin

Popup Reminder Sometimes Shows Wrong Event Start Time

Post by MichaelDevlin » Mon May 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi Dan,

Quick question, I often get a pop up from a recurring event that shows the time of the event as now but it says due in a time in the past. See pic. Is this a common error and is there a fix?
reminder pop up.JPG
reminder pop up.JPG (19.47 KiB) Viewed 3711 times

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Popup Reminder Sometimes Shows Wrong Event Start Time

Post by VueSoft » Tue May 24, 2011 12:27 am

Hi Michael, I'm not seeing that problem. Does it only happen for one of your recurring events, or does it affect all of them?

If it just affects one particular event, can you think of anything different about that event? For example, was it rescheduled or was the recurrence pattern edited? I'm trying to determine what steps would be needed to duplicate this problem, since I'm not seeing it happen in any of my recurring events.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

MichaelDevlin

Re: Popup Reminder Sometimes Shows Wrong Event Start Time

Post by MichaelDevlin » Tue May 24, 2011 4:45 am

Dan, it doesn't happen all the time but I have noticed it happen several times. I haven't taken alot of notice whether it is the same recurrence or if it happens on others as well. I'll take notes on the times I see this and advise my findings. I was also seeing this on 8.1 as well. When I first started using VM I imported events from Outlook so not sure whether it could be an import issue. I will see whether deleting the recurrences I see this happen on and re-entering them solves it.
Cheers