Sync problem with google calendar

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
poppo

Re: Sync problem with google calendar

Post by poppo » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 am

Thank you for your response. I am running Windows 7 Professional (a new user), and I cannot find either the file ProgramSettings.xml or a data folder. I have searched the hard drive for "ProgramSettings.xml", for " *.xml" and looked through every folder that is under VueSoft, to no avail.

More help would be appreciated.

Poppo

poppo

Post by poppo » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 am

I was finally able to access the ProgramSettings.xml file, although it wasn't as simple for me as your instructions. I deleted the file (which was hidden) and the problem is resolved.

Thanks,

Poppo

johnmci

Post by johnmci » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Had the EXACT same problem (repeatedly popping up with the "padding is invalid" message). Like the previous poster, I've got Windows 7 Professional but I have it configured to show ALL files. Followed your instructions and they worked like a charm. Thanks for your quick response.

John

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:15 pm

thank you very very much
i suggest to sync task as they where events so when the user add a task he will see it in google as event and when he set it as completed it will be deleted in google

this is very usefull in my case and many people case, i have a mobile with calendar that sync with google and have your incredible reminder on my pc, so when i add a task(which is my most repeated issue) in on side i will see it in the other.
if you could do this it will be an amazing application.

thank you again
Google task syncing has been completed for the next version (9.0), which will be released soon. If you'd like an early look, a beta is available and can be downloaded here:
http://www.vueminder.com/forums/phpBB3/ ... ?f=5&t=707
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA