Sync problems with Google calendar

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
flyingcat

Sync problems with Google calendar

Post by flyingcat » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:50 pm

I am using Vueminder Calendar Pro 8.1.2. Operating system is Windows 7 Ultimate 64.

I noticed I had duplicate events in Vueminder which weren't reflected in the same Google Calendar. I couldn't delete these duplicates so instead deleted the calendar from Vueminder.

I then used "File", "Add Google Calendar" from within Vueminder then selected and added the same Google Calendar I had deleted. I then clicked "Sync Now". The sync occurs but no events are shown in Vueminder.

I have tried the various syncing options i.e. 2-way, 1-way, etc without success.

Please advise if I am missing some action as I have spent nearly an hour trying to get this to work to no avail.

Many thanks.

Frank.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Sync problems with Google calendar

Post by VueSoft » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi Frank, welcome to the forums. After deleting a synced Google Calendar from VueMinder, you'll need to fully exit and restart VueMinder (via the Exit command on the task tray icon) before the Google calendar can be re-added. Otherwise events won't sync properly.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you are still unable to sync after restarting VueMinder.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA