Bug

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Bucksnort

Bug

Post by Bucksnort » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:29 am

Bug persists with newest release in which clock reverts back to digital when digital is selected. This reproduces with reboot.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Bug

Post by VueSoft » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi Bucksnort, could you clarify? Are you saying when you click the "Clock (Digital)" option under the View menu, the digital version of the clock appears? If so, that's the expected behavior.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Bucksnort

Post by Bucksnort » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Sorry I meant to type: Bug persists with newest release in which clock reverts back to analogue when digital is selected. This reproduces with reboot.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Thank you for clarifying. So far, I've been unable to duplicate the problem, but I'll put this on my list of bugs to investigate further.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

Bucksnort

Post by Bucksnort » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:10 am

My last post about this continuing problem was deleted i guess by you. Are you going to delete this one too??? THE PROBLEM OF SWITCHING BACK TO ANALOG CLOCK PERSISTS WITH 8.3

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi Bucksnort, I'm not sure what happened to your message. It wasn't intentionally deleted. I was having some problems with the forum database yesterday and had to restore from a backup. Maybe the message was lost in the shuffle. Sorry.

As for the problem with the digital clock reverting to analog, I made some changes in 8.3.0 that I was hoping would fix the problem. Please understand, I'm not able to duplicate the problem, so it's hard to determine why it's happening.

Apparently, my guess was wrong. I know it is an inconvenience, but you can right-click the clock and select "Digital" from the popup menu to make it go back to digital mode.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

Bucksnort

Post by Bucksnort » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 am

well since it happens on 2 new computers identically something is wrong somewhere. I will email you a screenshot how my calendar is setup. Well, you have no email contact listed. I emailed it to vuesoft support.