Help File in version 8.0.1 not visible

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
PatM

Help File in version 8.0.1 not visible

Post by PatM » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:48 am

Hi Dan,

I have not been able to call up the Help File, either with F1 or directly from the menu. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

The question I was trying to answer was: is there a global method of marking all past events as completed? I keep forgetting to mark them off. I think such a feature could be useful. Thanks very much.

Terrific program, by the way.
regards,
Pat. Mitchell

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Help File in version 8.0.1 not visible

Post by VueSoft » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:11 am

Hi Pat, welcome to the forums. I'm not sure why the documentation isn't appearing when commanded from within the program. Do you have a default web browser configured? In any case, you can access the help documentation using the link below:
http://www.vueminder.com/products/vuemi ... arted.html

The easiest way to mark past events as completed is to use the Events tab. You can specify a range of dates, and then select all events in that date range using the "Select All" command on the Edit menu. Alternatively, you can click a row, hold the Shift key, and click another row to select a range of rows. After selecting the rows, right click one of the selected rows in the event list and click "Completed". This will mark all the selected events as being completed, in one operation.

Also FYI, if you have a reminder associated with an events, the event will be automatically marked as completed when its reminder is dismissed. This is an option under Options -> Reminders.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA