Mailing Lists

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!
rjm01

Mailing Lists

Post by rjm01 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:40 am

It would be nice if you could print mailing labels from the contact list.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Mailing Lists

Post by VueSoft » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Thank you for the suggestion. I have this on my to-do list of improvements, and will let you know when it's completed.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

johncesta

Post by johncesta » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:09 pm

I see it's been ten years since this request was made. Is it still on the todo list? Should we expect it anytime or is it a moot point?

I guess there are ways to create labels upon export to excel.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:21 pm

Hi johncesta, this was low on the priority list because it's not a core feature of VueMinder. It's still technically on my to-do list, but there are many other improvements that I'm planning and working on, which I think will add more value.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

johncesta

Post by johncesta » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:12 am

Sure I get it. I just thought it was humorous that it was ten years ago.

Do you have any type of roadmap of features for VueMinder for the future. It's nice to know these things before investing time and money into a product.

I like VM and what it does is what I want. There are a few things that would be nice. Ultimately I was looking for a CRM where one of the features was to be able to select a group of contacts and do a mass email to each one. But I find In VM I can select the contacts based on my criteria and send them to my emailer program, works fine. Then to annotate in the contact the fact that I sent this email I can select the contacts and attach a note.

I like the ability to create links to all the tasks/contacts/events/notes that's a fantastic feature. I love the various calendars that can be created.

I also like the custom fields (I wish there was a formula field as I like to use dates to show the AGE and other lengths of time for a contact)

All in all I'm glad I found VM

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:48 pm

VueMinder has been around for a while. Whether you find this humorous or a sign that I'm committed to VueMinder, I guess is up to you.

I don't provide a roadmap of features because some things are subject to change, and I don't want to promise changes that might not be do-able or take a lower priority than other changes. In any case, I'm continuing to refine and improve VueMinder, and hopefully 10 years from now you can find some humor in this post too...
Dan Chartrand, Founder

johncesta

Post by johncesta » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:15 pm

No disrespect my friend. I think VueMinder is a wonderful program. I actually bought more memory for my MAC Book to double it.

I use parallels on MAC Book which allows me to run Windows 10 so I can run VM.

Thanks for a most comprehensive application.

John