themes

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
nitetripper

themes

Post by nitetripper » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 am

Started my machine this morning and error about missing themes. Using default. Cant find the folder with themes where it should be. can u offer suggestion?
Thanx
Jim

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: themes

Post by VueSoft » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi nitetripper, welcome to the forums. Could you check the program's installation folder (i.e., "C:\Program Files\VueSoft\VueMinder", to see if there are files having an ".isl" extension? There should be 14 files, and one of them should be named "VueMinder.isl". These are the theme files. If the files are missing, then maybe they were accidentally deleted.

You can download the theme files here. After downloading, extract the files to the same folder where VueMinder was installed. When you restart the program, you should hopefully no longer see the error message about the missing theme.

If you still get an error, then a reinstall should fix the problem. To reinstall, first exit the software by right-clicking the task tray icon and selecting "Exit". Next, go to the Windows Control Panel and uninstall VueMinder. Note, uninstalling won't remove your data. After uinstalling, download and install the latest version from here.

I hope that helps!
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

nitetripper

Re: themes

Post by nitetripper » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:38 am

Thanks Dan Re-install worked!!