How many users can I have on one account?

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
dzinerinc

How many users can I have on one account?

Post by dzinerinc » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:24 am

I want to use vueminder pro for a municipul events calender for a geographical area the size of new jersey, is that possible with this product? And we wish to have users able to access our calender with thier ical and google calenders from our blog on blogspot. I also wish to print this in an agenda format, by days, and only wish to have limited panes open. One other small thing this is the first time I have ever done any of this, blogging, or syncing, so please help. I am a fish out of water. Thanks for anyones help at all.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: How many users can I have on one account?

Post by VueSoft » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi dzinerinc, welcome to the forums.
I want to use vueminder pro for a municipul events calender for a geographical area the size of new jersey, is that possible with this product?
Yes!
And we wish to have users able to access our calender with thier ical and google calenders from our blog on blogspot.
If you have a webserver or FTP site, you could use VueMinder to automatically publish iCalendar (ics) files to your site, and then link to those from your blog. Almost every calendar program can read or subscribe to ics files generated from VueMinder.
I also wish to print this in an agenda format, by days...
This can be accomplished using the Memo or List print styles, which can be selected from a drop-down list in the Print window.
...and only wish to have limited panes open.
The main window layout is very flexible. To turn everything off except the calendar view, uncheck the various options under the View menu.
One other small thing this is the first time I have ever done any of this, blogging, or syncing, so please help. I am a fish out of water. Thanks for anyones help at all.
I'm happy to help. If you get stuck or have additional questions, please let me know. Also, if you would like documentation on any of the various windows in VueMinder, press the F1 key to be taken to the relevant topic.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA