Printing of Lists

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
rjm01

Printing of Lists

Post by rjm01 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:34 pm

I would like to print a list of events to go with a printed copy of the monthly calender? How is this accomplished?

Another problem - not all activities show up on the list.

Thanks

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Printing of Lists

Post by VueSoft » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:25 pm

I believe the "List" layout style is what you're looking for. This will print the List View as currently shown, including visible columns, row grouping, filters, and sort order. To select this layout style, click the drop-down button next to the "Print style" label on the Print window. You could also export the List View to Excel, and print from there, by clicking the "List" button in the upper-right corner of the List View and then clicking the "Export to Excel" comand.

As for the List View not showing all your activity, there is a known bug where it sometimes doesn't properly refresh. You can force the List View to refresh by changing the date range selection, which is located at the top-left corner of the List View. This will be corrected in the next version.

If adjusting the date range doesn't fix it, do you have any active column filters applied? You can clear filters by selecting the "Filter -> Reset Filter" command from the List button. You can also clear the other Calendar View filters by selecting the "Show All Events" command on the View menu. Between these two commands, I believe you should be able to see your events appear in the List View.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA