List View

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
danielv95

List View

Post by danielv95 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi Dan and forum,

I must be doing something wrong. I an trying to use the List view with the Events tab. I have the date range set to "The next 7 days" but all it shows is a half dozen events from August (today is September 7.) All of the filters have all values checked. The Start date filter only shows values up to August 11. I've clicked Reset filter a few times. When I go into the List layout of Print Preview, I can't get any events to show. Can someone help me find the stupid thing I'm doing or not doing to make this work? I am on VieMinder Pro v7.3.

Thanks -- Dan V.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: List View

Post by VueSoft » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi Dan, could you send a screenshot of what you're seeing to support@vueminder.com?

Based on what you described, it sounds like the starting date and ending date values are out of sync with the selection from the drop-down list, but I'm not sure what would cause that. What happens when you manually type a starting and ending date? Also, what happens when you select a different value from the drop-down list, such as "This calendar month". Do the date ranges change? Is there a tab at the bottom of the list containing a search phrase? Maybe you entered a search term and are still seeing the filtered search results and not the full list.

That's all the explanations I can think of. I don't think your'e doing anything wrong, so if none of the thing mentioned above solve it, maybe the screenshot will help me figure it out.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA