Version 7.3.0 quirks

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Version 7.3.0 quirks

Post by VueSoft » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Before shutting down Windows, double-click the task tray icon to make the main window visible again. Then continue to shutdown Windows with the main window visible, or right-click the task tray icon and select 'Exit'.

Note, you can use the "Save Window Layout" command on the Window menu to save the window layout exactly how you like it, and then if you forget to make the main window visible before shutting down Windows, you can restore the previous window layout using the "Recent Layouts" on the Window menu.

I'm in the middle of testing the next version and adding some other corrections/improvements. I don't want to release it until I have enough time to adequately test it. I'll keep you posted, and appreciate your patience. Trying to rush and make the next release available too quickly would likely result in other bugs slipping through.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:52 am

Thank you for your patience as I worked to fix the problem. Version 7.4.0 is now available, and should fix all the window layout and menu problems you were seeing in 7.3.0. To update, select the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu. Please let me know if you still see problems in 7.4.0.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

ipbr21054

Post by ipbr21054 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:46 am

I can confirm that i do not see the green boxes anymore since 7.4 update