Noticed this on update 7.3.0

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
ipbr21054

Noticed this on update 7.3.0

Post by ipbr21054 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:32 am

As per photos shown the reminder that has popped up is shown whilst the arrow is positioned in August 30th but the reminder was for something listed in August 29th.
Also noticed that whichever event is shown in the details pain that if you click a white section of the pain then put your cursor arrow in any event day box say sept 10th the heading of the details pain is shown for the day the cursor arrow is currenty in sept 10th.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Noticed this on update 7.3.0

Post by VueSoft » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:13 pm

The event tooltip (what I believe you referred to as a 'reminder') should appear for whichever event the mouse is hovering over. This is not quite the same as the Details pane, which displays information about the currently selected event. A selected event will have a black border around it when using the default appearance theme. You select an event by clicking it.

If you move the cursor over another event, but don't select it by clicking, you'll see a popup tooltip appear with content for the event the cursor is hovered over. As soon as you click the event, the details pane will refresh to show the selected event's information.

Based on the screenshots, it appears you're getting the tooltip to appear for an event that you're not hovering the cursor over. That looks like a problem, although I haven't been able to replicate it on my test computers. Could you try switching to the default appearance theme, and see if that makes any difference?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

ipbr21054

Re: Noticed this on update 7.3.0

Post by ipbr21054 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 pm

I have reinstalled again and seems to be ok now.