Program Not Responding

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
johnmouse

Program Not Responding

Post by johnmouse » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:07 am

Everything has been running nice and smooth; until today. The program is hanging up on two or three computers (not running on one machine, but it's not the host machine). I cannot advance the month or do anything.

I've shut down the programs on two machines and restarted the programs, but to no avail. I've shut down the programs on the 2 machines, rebooted the host computer, again to no avail. I am using Jewish, Christian, and US Holiday calendars in conjunction with my personal one. Is this a known issue, something new, or just a unique one? Suggestions on resolving, please?

JJ

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Program Not Responding

Post by VueSoft » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:25 pm

This sounds similar to a freezing problem that would occur while the program was loading, or shortly thereafter. This should be fixed in the next version, which will be released within the next couple of days. If you'd like to update to the 7.3 release-candidate beta, please send an email to support@vueminder.com, and a download link will be provided.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Program Not Responding

Post by VueSoft » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Version 7.3 has been officially released and contains a correction for the freezing problem described above.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA