Is there an option to fade the mini-(a.k.a. desktop) calendar until mouse over?

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
JustSomeVMUser

Is there an option to fade the mini-(a.k.a. desktop) calendar until mouse over?

Post by JustSomeVMUser » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:36 pm

I feel vaguely that there is (but where?). If there is not, I'll file a feature request! Thanks.

Also: is there a way I can get tooltips on those rather gnomic icons in the top right of the mini-calendar?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Is there an option to fade the mini-(a.k.a. desktop) calendar until mouse over?

Post by VueSoft » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:16 pm

I feel vaguely that there is (but where?). If there is not, I'll file a feature request! Thanks.
Unfortunately, there's no option or fading the desktop calendar when the mouse isn't over it. I'll consider this feature request for a future release.
Also: is there a way I can get tooltips on those rather gnomic icons in the top right of the mini-calendar?
If you're referring to the mini desktop calendar, the only icon in the upper-right corner is a right-arrow button, which I think is fairly intuitive for advancing to the next month, without needing a tooltip. If you're referring to the full desktop calendar, you should see a tooltip when hovering over each of the buttons. If you don't see the tooltips, click somewhere on the desktop calendar and then hover over one of the buttons again until you see the tooltip appear.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA