ICS Imports Don't Appear

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
QRichardQ

ICS Imports Don't Appear

Post by QRichardQ » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:21 pm

When I import ICS files [VueMinder Pro 2021.02] the entries do not appear in my calendar.
They used to. VMP goes through all the usual import steps, but in the end, nothing mani-
fests in any calendar. It doesn't matter to which of my calendars I direct the import.
Thanks for any help.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: ICS Imports Don't Appear

Post by VueSoft » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:17 pm

Hi QRichardQ, welcome to the forums. You might have a filter enabled. Try clicking the "View -> Show All Events" menu command. This will clear any filters that might have been applied. If you still don't see the events, then there might be a problem importing your ICS file. If possible, could you email the file to support@vueminder.com, so I can determine why the import isn't working?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

QRichardQ

Post by QRichardQ » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:53 am

Thank you for the prompt reply.

"View all events" did not reveal any of the missing imports; however, when I tried to import a failed ICS import again, this time it did import.

This problem has affected all of my attempted imports from any source for many months. I was not aware of any filters, but if this cured the problem, I'll take it.

Time will tell. Thanks.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:46 pm

Hi QRichardQ, I'm glad the import is working now. It's strange that it wasn't working previously. If it happens again, please let me know.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA