Requires activation multiple times

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
DL6024

Requires activation multiple times

Post by DL6024 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:17 am

I have three PC's. All 3 have VueMinder installed on their respective local drive. However my VueMinder data in located on a network drive. I access this same data on each of the PC's. (One at a time-- I don't attempt to run the same data on more than one of the PC's at a time.) This all worked perfectly fine until I updated to ver 2020.05. Now whenever I open the program on a PC after it has been run on one of the other PC's it demands that I reactivate on that PC. It always then works normally but this is a real nuisance. Is there any way around this need to reactivate constantly?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Requires activation multiple times

Post by VueSoft » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:45 pm

Thank you for the feedback. The problem is due to using a shared data folder for each VueMinder installation. I'll fix this for the next release and I'll post a reply when it's ready to download.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

DL6024

Post by DL6024 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:30 am

Thanks for addressing this issue. Just knowing that there is eventually going to be a fix makes it much less frustrating.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:54 pm

This should be fixed in version 2020.06. To update, click the "Help -> Check for Updates" menu command. Please let me know if you still see the problem after updating.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA