Minor item for next update

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
ipbr21054

Minor item for next update

Post by ipbr21054 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 pm

As per title but thought i would mention it.
When you select a new event & select the description tab have you noticed that once you have written a line of text then hit return the button the cursor is not shown.
If you hit the space bar it is then visible as to where it is but each hit of the return button gives the same result.

Like i say only a minor issue for the next update & things like this will make this software better & better.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Minor item for next update

Post by VueSoft » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Actually, this has already been corrected for the next release. :D

The next version shaping up to be a very nice update, with many other improvements/corrections. Here's a quick summary of what's coming:
- Weekly view in desktop calendar
- New "mini" desktop calendar mode
- Google Calendar sync corrections - all problems fixed!
- Ability to schedule multiple email or SMS reminders (sent at different times) for a single event or task (Pro only)
- Meeting request improvements and ability to accept or decline invitations (Pro only)
- Ability to define default settings for tasks, and to change the appearance/colors of tasks (Pro only)
- Inline creation of new events. Simply click a day and start typing the event title.
- Appearance theme editor for creating and sharing custom theme files (Pro only)
- And a bunch of other improvements and corrections

I'll be adding a full preview to the blog. Expect to see the preview in a couple weeks, with an official release a few weeks after that.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

ipbr21054

Post by ipbr21054 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 pm

That looks good,will it also fix the issue with details view that i was having as you mention in previous post you would add something you think will cure it ?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 am

Yes, that is being fixed as well.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

ipbr21054

Post by ipbr21054 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi i forgot to mention this on my first post.
As each day passes i delete the events in the day box,so all previous events are deleted and not kept.
As you are aware i had to reinstall my vueminder then use the restore option for my dates in the future etc.
After the restore i noticed that all previous occurrences where also added to my calander right back to when i installed the pro version.
This was a few months worth.
Not sure if or why this should happen but i thouight i would tell you just in case.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:40 pm

The text editor has been fixed in version 7.3, so inserting new lines won't cause the caret to disappear or a double-line to be inserted. The other updates mentioned previously in this thread have also been incorporated.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

ipbr21054

Post by ipbr21054 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:13 am

I can confirm for me that since installing 7.3.0 when you write a new event and the hit the enter button the flashing cursor is now shown,before it was invisible.

Thanks