Text not shown in details pain.

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
ipbr21054

Re: Text not shown in details pain.

Post by ipbr21054 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:52 am

VueSoft wrote:I've emailed you a link to a tool that will reset VueMinder back to its original state after a clean install, deleting all of its data files and settings. It will clear any data you have, so you might want to perform a backup if you haven't already. Note, I don't think this will fix the problem, but I guess it's worth a shot. The other alternative would be to turn off the Details pane and use tooltips instead, but I understand if that's not acceptable.

Hi i have not received the link.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Have you checked your junk mail folder, if you have one? Maybe the email was filtered. Regardless, here's the link:
http://www.vueminder.com/download/ResetData.zip

To use this utility, first completely exit VueMinder by right-clicking its task tray icon and selecting 'Exit'. Next, download and extract the zip file. Open the folder where it was extracted and double-click the file named 'ResetData.exe’. This will clear all your data and settings in VueMinder, resetting VueMinder back to its original state after a fresh installation.

I'm not sure if this will fix the problem you're seeing, but you're welcome to try it. Just be aware your data in VueMinder will be deleted, so please make the appropriate backups or exports prior to running this tool, and make a note of where your data backup is located. This tool is really meant only as a last resort, if weird things are happening in VueMinder that weren't happening after it was first installed.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

ipbr21054

Post by ipbr21054 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 am

Hi i can confirm after using the reset tool,restart pc & restore back up date the same issue still exists.

Not sure what to do know as nothing has changed or altered & pc is running smooth & fine as ever /

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 pm

I was pretty sure that wouldn't fix it. I'm still not sure why the Details Pane is not displaying correctly on your computer, since it seems to work correctly on all my test computers.

In any case, I think I know how to fix this now, and will have it corrected in the next release.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Version 7.3 is now available. This version fixes the problem with event details not appearing in the Details Pane, and with a separate web browser window sometimes appearing when VueMinder is started. If you still see problems with the Details Pane, please let me know.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

ipbr21054

Post by ipbr21054 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:10 am

This problems looks to be fixed as i have not had the issue since i have updated to 7.3.0