Duplicated Task and Events

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
MSamuels

Duplicated Task and Events

Post by MSamuels » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:00 am

Hi Dan,

Our office is still experiencing duplicated Events and Task on the 3 computers that our office uses. We only use one calendar with Google and we have the one task list. However, every morning when the 3 computers are turned on the task for the day are duplicated on everyone's computers and all the events for the day are also duplicated.

Have you been able to figure out the solution to this? This has been happening since we purchased the program.
Please advise, as we can not use the program as it is running right now.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Duplicated Task and Events

Post by VueSoft » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:21 pm

Hi MSamuels, welcome to the forums. I believe the problem is due to syncing with both MySQL Server and Google Calendar. I'll post a reply when a correction is available.

In the meantime, I'd suggest treating your "tasks" as "events" and syncing exclusively through Google Calendar. In other words, don't try syncing with both MySQL Server and Google Calendar at the same time. To disable syncing with MySQL Server, open the Sharing Options and clear out the host name, username, and password fields. Remove any task calendars that were synced with MySQL Server, and sync through Google Calendar as event calendars instead.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA