automatically completing events

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
unitedtherapy

automatically completing events

Post by unitedtherapy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:05 pm

Hi Dan
VueMinder is automatically completing events that we have not done it will also go to dates that it has not been that date yet and it will complete events and when we complete an event for our contact jessica robertson or jamie bridgeway it will make duliplicates of these two contacts in the vueminder calendar but not in the contacts that we have listed.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: automatically completing events

Post by VueSoft » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:11 pm

I'm not sure what you mean about the duplicate contacts. Could you send a screenshot to support@vueminder.com?

Regarding the events being completed, please click the "Options -> Reminders" menu command and uncheck the boxes labeled "Automatically complete past events" and "Automatically mark an item as completed when its reminder is dismissed". Also, in the Sharing Options, uncheck the box labeled "Share event completion status".
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

unitedtherapy

Post by unitedtherapy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:27 am

ok we will fix the events an we will get a screen shot to you of the duplicate events on the calendar wen we complete a event for the to contacts tomorrow.

unitedtherapy

Post by unitedtherapy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:40 pm

Dan,
When I went back into vueminder today, the contacts that I mentioned to you last week on February 11, 2020 is currently no longer being duplicated in the vueminder calendar currently.
I believe the issue I mentioned to you last week is completely fixed.