Can't see calendar I have permission to

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
JAM

Can't see calendar I have permission to

Post by JAM » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:48 am

A co-worker has created a calendar and chosen all the (seemingly) correct settings to share it with me, but I cannot see it. "Share with other computers" is checked, my correctly spelled MySQL username is in the box and shows "Reader Access". Are we forgetting a step? Why can't I see it in my list of calendars?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Can't see calendar I have permission to

Post by VueSoft » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:01 pm

Hi Jam, welcome to the forums. Did you configure the Sharing Options (accessed via the Options menu) on your computer to connect to the same MySQL Server host your co-worker is connected to? What happens when you click the "Test Connection" button?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

JAM

Re: Can't see calendar I have permission to

Post by JAM » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:25 am

Hi, Dan. This is Julie. Yes, we've been sharing the "Church Overall" calendar for years, and are not aware of any sharing issues. The user who created the calendar accesses the Church Overall calendar just fine, but for some reason his calendar won't share, in spite of seemingly all the right options selected. Clicking "Test Connection" yields the congratulatory message, communication succeeded. I clicked on the "Sync Now" button in the same window, in case it needed a little refreshment, but nothing new came in.