Vueminder will no longer sync from Google to Vueminder

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
unitedtherapy

Vueminder will no longer sync from Google to Vueminder

Post by unitedtherapy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:22 pm

Hi Dan,
We have a problem Vueminder Ultimate was syncing from Google to Vueminder and then Stephanie was only seeing 4 contacts in Viewminder Ultimate then I deleted the contacts in Viewminder Ultimate and synced it from Google to Viewminder and now we see nothing under contacts in Vueminder Ultimate for my computer and Stephanie's.
The uploaded attachment picture is what I am seeing on my laptop computer not Stephanie's.
Even though it is synced correctly which is Google to Vueminder.
And the contacts for Viewminder Ultimate are in our email address unitedtherapy1@gmail.com.
Help, what could be the problem?
Attachments
Capture of our Google Contacts for our email address for viewminder ultimate.PNG
Capture of our Google Contacts for our email address for viewminder ultimate.PNG (41.44 KiB) Viewed 2659 times
Capture for dan chartrand vueminder syncing problem.PNG
Capture for dan chartrand vueminder syncing problem.PNG (16.47 KiB) Viewed 2659 times

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Vueminder will no longer sync from Google to Vueminder

Post by VueSoft » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:08 am

then I deleted the contacts in Viewminder Ultimate
I think this is why the contacts are no longer appearing in VueMinder.
Even though it is synced correctly which is Google to Vueminder.
I don't think it's synced correctly anymore, since you deleted the contacts in VueMinder. You'll need to force the contacts to re-import and sync. Please try this:
1. Click the "File -> Import -> Import Contacts" menu command.
2. Select "Google Contacts". Make sure "Automatically sync with Google Contacts" is checked.
3. Click Next. Your contacts should import.
4. Repeat on Stephanie's computer.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

unitedtherapy

Post by unitedtherapy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi, Dan
Dan, we followed your directions to a T, on both computers and it did not work at all.
How Stanley and I got to this point of not seeing any contacts in Vueminder ultimate is because on this past Friday.
I told Stanley who was seeing 11 contacts in Vueminder on his computer that after he synced it once, I was only seeing 4 contacts on her computer and notes on her computer in Vueminder.
So Stephanie and I tried putting all of our Google contacts from Vueminder ultimate under contacts in the program itself into the email address we use to sync the contacts from Vueminder ultimate to Google under Google Contacts into the email address united therapy 1@gmail .com that we use to sync Vueminder to.
And then we deleted the contacts out of Vueminder ultimate under the contacts tab so that there would not be duplicates then we told Vueminder to sync from Google to Viewminder on both Stephanie's and my computer.
Vueminder Ultimate is synced correctly on both computers from Google to Vueminder is how both computers are synced.
We still have nothing.
Stephanie and Stanley

unitedtherapy

Post by unitedtherapy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi, Dan,
Please disregard the last message we sent you .
Everything is in sync and is working just fine.
Stanley and Stephanie