Multiple email remenders

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
MobyUK

Multiple email remenders

Post by MobyUK » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:57 am

Hi. Some time ago Vueminder started sending more than one instance of email reminders. For a while this stopped but has started again. For example, this morning I had 6 email reminders of one particular event for tomorrow. The reminder was set for 1 day before the event.
I am running Win 10 with latest updates and VM Pro USB 2018.02 and my calendars are synced with Google Calendar. VM data is being saved to Dropbox.

Cheers
Mo

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Multiple email remenders

Post by VueSoft » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:25 pm

Hi Mo, thank you for the feedback. I'm not sure why multiple emails are being sent. I'll investigate further and I'll post a reply when a correction is available.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Multiple email remenders

Post by VueSoft » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:21 pm

I wasn't able to duplicate the problem. However, I suspect the problem may have been due to a timing or threading issue. Version 2019.01 has been updated to include some additional safeguards which should solve the problem, assuming it's something VueMinder is doing and not due to problems on the email server.

To update, click the "Help -> Check for Updates" menu command. Hopefully you won't see the problem again after updating.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA