Current Day Color Highlight

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
DLDeCarlow

Current Day Color Highlight

Post by DLDeCarlow » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:35 pm

First of all, I wanted to say that VueMinder is the best desktop calendar software I've found. Lots of features and easy to use and adapt. I only have one tweak I'd like to make. I like the way the current day is color highlighted in the month view I am using, but is there a way to override that when I print the calendar so that the current day in the printed calendar matches the rest of the days?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Current Day Color Highlight

Post by VueSoft » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:50 pm

Hi DLDeCarloe, welcome to the forums and thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, there isn't currently any mechanism to automatically highlight the current date when printing. I'll add this as an option and I'll post a reply when it's completed.

In the meantime, you can work around this limitation. Before printing, right-click the current date and select a color using the "Day Background -> Color" menu command. The selected color will be included in the printout. You can then clear the color by right-clicking the date and selecting "Day Background -> Clear".
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

DLDeCarlow

Post by DLDeCarlow » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:29 am

Thanks . . . I was able to change the background color but the yellow frame remains. I was hoping for a way the toggle the current day highlighting format on and off. See attached screen shot.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2.jpg
Screen Shot 2.jpg (218.26 KiB) Viewed 7556 times

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you were asking for a way to make the current date highlighted when printing.

The problem you're seeing with the current date border when printing is due to the appearance theme you're using. Click the Options -> Appearance menu command and then click the "Use Default" button to switch to the default theme. When using the default theme, the current date will appear the same as other dates when printing.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

DLDeCarlow

Post by DLDeCarlow » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 pm

Perfect . . . Thanks for your help.