For example, I sync'ed with a google calendar, and something transposed the descriptions from various appointments. I'm not too concerned with that at the moment, but if it happens again I will post details.
Similarly, I tried importing from Excel, and found that empty categories were overwritten - not with the Default tag, but with the last active category. I'd rather that Blank categories were left blank. Similarly, going into each appointment to untick the Default category is time-consuming.
From here on out I'll just make a bullet point list of things.
- Something reproduces the default category list. Can I edit that list to eliminate most of the categories that come with the default installation? I deleted them one-by-one the first time, but they've come back.
- Having the keyboard shortcut facility respond to keystrokes and having more options would be nice. (I have set up Ctrl+Shift+I/E for import and export, but would prefer Ctrl+Alt+I/E.)
- Being able to specify the export file path in advance would be nice - having it Save without the intermediate step would help with automating the export process.
- Trying to move appointments one slot up/down by dragging in Day view gives me trouble. I can grab the left end, and it seems to move, but always bounces back. It works fine if I'm moving to another day, or within Week view.
- I would like the Now view to open the Today view and focus on the current hour. Can that be modified somewhere?
- Is there a way of fast-tabbing between appointment fields? Once I set the Title I'd like to go directly to the Description using the keyboard.
- Having the option to import csv, tabbed txt files would be nice.
- I've been using Mozilla Sunbird up to now, and syncing with Gcal. Since Sunbird is a desktop app, it would be nice to sync directly with it, instead of going via Gcal. I could probably export an iCal, but would rather have an active sync.
- I'd be really happy to add appointments by email. Being able to modify an appointment by Reply email would be fab!