Task area borders on deskstop calendar turned white

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
GustX

Task area borders on deskstop calendar turned white

Post by GustX » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:55 am

Hello,

I recently was seeing the different features of vueminder pro and I undocked the task area and put it back but now it has thick white borders around it which seem very out of place relative to the rest of the desktop calendar. Also it's no longer showing my "Completed" Events. I tried right click and turning off the floating feature but it automatically jumps to the top side by side with "Upcoming Events" rather than maintaining it's position under it and my "Completed" Events still don't come back.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Task area borders on deskstop calendar turned white

Post by VueSoft » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi GustX, right-click the "Tasks" panel title and make sure the only option with a checkmark is "Dockable". The "Floating" and "Auto Hide" options should be unchecked. If the Tasks panel doesn't move to the desired location, click and drag the caption title. A preview will appear showing how the panel will be positioned when the mouse is released.

It's kind of hard to explain, so if my instructions above don't make any sense, then it would probably be easier to just reset the desktop calendar layout to the original default. Here's how:
1. Open the main VueMinder window.
2. Click the "Options -> Program" menu command.
3. Click the folder button on the right side of the "Data folder" field. The data folder will open in Windows Explorer.
4. Right-click the VueMinder icon in the task tray (near the clock) and select "Exit".
5. Delete the file named "DockingDesktop.xml".
6. Restart VueMinder. The Desktop Calendar will reset back to its original layout.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA