VueMinder Ultimate USB Crashes "has stopped working"

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
leo1990

VueMinder Ultimate USB Crashes "has stopped working"

Post by leo1990 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:02 am

Hi VueMinder,

I previously was using VueMinder Ultimate trial version. It works perfectly great in my Surface Pro 3 (From Windows 8 to 10). I just bought VueMinder Ultimate USB version, however it crashes all the time randomly before I can use any of its functions. It crashes:
- In the start up screen
- When half of the calendar showed up
- When I click on the calendar
However, if I manage to get to the setup wizard, it doesn't crashes while I am using the wizard. Also, if I manage to get it fully opened, I might be able to click few time on the calender before it crashes. To sum up, I am not able to use any of its function before it crashes.

Here is what I have tried, I have factory reset my surface pro 3. Upgraded it from windows 8.1 to windows 10, and updated everything. I have opened VueMinder Ultimate USB as instructed, it crashes randomly. Since my Surface had just factory reset and fully updated, I don't think there is any externalities that is effecting the performance of VueMinder.

P.S. I am computer literate, but don't understand coding.

Thanks,
Leo

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: VueMinder Ultimate USB Crashes "has stopped working"

Post by VueSoft » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:15 pm

Hi Leo, welcome to the forums. The USB version shouldn't crash and I'm not seeing this behavior on any of my computers (including Windows 10). It sounds like there might be a corrupted program file or data file. I'll email you a link for re-downloading your USB license. Download it to a new location and then start VueMinder from that location. Please let me know if that doesn't fix it.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

slvrswrd

Post by slvrswrd » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:07 pm

I'm running windows 10 and using windows defender. I did shut that down however, but it didn't help at all.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi Leo, if you recall from our email correspondence at the end of September, I changed your license to the non-USB version and you reported in an email on September 29 that it was working perfectly. Has it stopped working?

Your USB license was converted to the non-USB version, and I requested that you delete the USB license since it's no longer valid to use.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA