Move Vueminder to new hard drive

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
zalm

Move Vueminder to new hard drive

Post by zalm » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Bought a new hard drive before the old one failed, and am slowly porting things over - browser favourites, e-mail folders etc. (hard drives are both hooked up in the box)

It's time for Vueminder to move. I bought Pro a year or so ago but would be just as happy with Lite as I really don't use any other features, purchased it as much to support Vuiesoft's work, and besides it doesn't integrate with my Blackberry calendar. But I would like to maintain the calendar as a history, as well as having the appointments I've booked in the future. Is there any way I can port the datafile over to a fresh install of either Pro or Lite?

Unfortunately, I lost the e-mail with my Pro licence key along with a bunch of other e-mail in a faulty backup.

All help welcome.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Move Vueminder to new hard drive

Post by VueSoft » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi zalm, welcome to the forums. I can provide you with a replacement license installer. Please send an email to support@vueminder.com. Include your full name and the email address you used when your license was originally purchased.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

zalm

Re: Move Vueminder to new hard drive

Post by zalm » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:11 am

Issue solved - licence restored and old data ported from Appdata to new install on new hard drive. Thanks Dan!