Publish to a web site

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
kathyc

Publish to a web site

Post by kathyc » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:17 pm

I tried the test version and published to a website I was setting up. When the site was confirmed and ready to go live I purchased Vue Minder and thought I was ready to go.

After trouble shooting for two days I can not seem to get a calendar online. It will not publish directly so I published to a local file on my hard drive and then ftp through a third party (Filezilla) to the hosting account. And then tried to load it in an inline frame on the website. No dice. Did it simply without even thinking on the trial version. Now can't seem to make it work at all on the purchased version.

Any help?

Tried other servers, other files etc. Am an experienced web designer - but this one has me stumped.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Publish to a web site

Post by VueSoft » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:07 am

Hi kathyc, welcome to the forums. The "Save as Webpage" code is identical between the trial and purchased versions. If it was working in the trial version then it should still work after purchasing. I'm not sure what is causing the problem you're seeing. It might be something else on your website unrelated to using the purchased version of VueMinder.

Could you send your webpage URL to support@vueminder.com? I'll take a look at the iframe code on your webpage to see if there's anything that would prevent the generated calendar pages from appearing in the iframe.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA