I observed the following issue:
- Some tasks are defined in a google task calendar.
- Reminder window (where you can snooze and dismiss reminders) has popped up and shows a list of reminders.
- User has selected an entry by clicking.
- New reminder(s) get(s) active in that moment (appear in the list).
- Both the new and the previously selected entry get a selection mark, which is confusing.
- Actually only the new entry (or maybe the last one in the list) gets selected. Changing the selection on update is not good in general because if I click "dismiss" right in the moment when the new entry appears, I will accidently dismiss this one instead. It would be better to keep the old selection or/and maybe to implement a small time span before and after an update where the buttons do not react to clicks.
The latter method could also help to prevent the "dismiss all" catastrophe that I had a few times. It happens if I click "dismiss all" just in the moment that a bunch of new reminders appears in the list.
I saw this with version 11.2.4.