Unable to sync more than one Google calendar

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
sneas

Unable to sync more than one Google calendar

Post by sneas » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:18 pm

I just purchased VueMinder Pro, and I am trying to set up the Google calendar sync.
I have one Google account with 5 calendars that I would like to sync.

From File menu/Add Google Calendar, I see my proper list of 5 Google calendars, and I can successul add any one of them to Vueminder. All events transfer to VueMinder, and the two-way syncing works well.
From this, I know that all of the setup and Google authorization is working properly.

My problem is that I am unable to add more than one Google calendar.
If I try to add a second one, it says "Adding Google Calendar. This might take a few seconds...", but nothing ever happens.
If I delete the one Google calendar that I have added, I can successfully re-add that calendar, or add any one of the other 5 calendars, but only one at a time.

The Configuration Wizard also works fine to add just one Google calendar.
But if I restart the Wizard after adding one calendar, and try to select "Sync with Google Calendar", it won't let me select that button again. It keeps switching back to "Don't sync with Google Calendar".

I tried testing these same steps using a new Google calendar with only one event, and I get the same results.
I tried installing VueMinder Pro on a different computer, and I get the exact same results there in trying to set up the Google calendars.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to fix or troubleshoot this problem.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Unable to sync more than one Google calendar

Post by VueSoft » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:28 am

Hi sneas, welcome to the forums. I believe the problem you're seeing has been fixed in version 11.2.6. To update, click the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu. Please let me know if you still see this problem after updating.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

sneas

Re: Unable to sync more than one Google calendar

Post by sneas » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:24 pm

I updated to 11.2.6, and that fixed my problems.
Thank you very much for the quick response.

-Steve Neas