Google tasks sync

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Kynao

Google tasks sync

Post by Kynao » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:25 am

Hi,

My google calendars & contacts items are synced but not tasks, how to achieve this ?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Google tasks sync

Post by VueSoft » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:06 am

To sync with Google Tasks, click the "Add Google Tasks" command on the File menu. You might have multiple task lists defined in Google Calendar. Each of your tasks lists can be added to VueMinder. See the documentation linked below for more details:
http://www.vueminder.com/products/vuemi ... tasks.html

Note, tasks will automatically sync every 15 minutes. You can manually sync by right-clicking the task calendar's name (in the calendar list) and selecting "Sync Calendar" from the popup menu.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Kynao

Post by Kynao » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:26 am

Perfect answer as usual and now i can see things are possible into vueminder :) that encourages me to dive into your good documentation.
Thanks you

Kynao

Post by Kynao » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:29 am

Just a note : while we can ask for sync a task calendar by right-clicking, it seems we can't sync all task calendar lists.
We can ask for a general sync (F5) but i guess that includes calendar, contacts etc

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:36 am

The F5 shortcut will sync all calendars. You can also press Ctrl+F5 to sync the currently selected calendar (the calendar that has an arrow left of its name in the Calendar List).

In addition, the Status Bar has a "Sync Now" button in the bottom-right corner of the main window for the selected calendar. The button looks like two arrows in a circle. It will be grayed out when a sync is currently in progress.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Kynao

Post by Kynao » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:40 am

Good tip, thanks