Day/week numbers not showing

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Seanette

Day/week numbers not showing

Post by Seanette » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:07 pm

I've set Calendar Options to show day and week numbers, but that's not showing up in Day, Week, or Month views. I've also set my Google calendar to display those and synced, and still don't have that info showing on VueMinder.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Day/week numbers not showing

Post by VueSoft » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi Seanette, you can turn on the display of week numbers in the Month view by clicking the settings button in the upper-right corner (looks like a gear) and selecting "Show Week Header".

Unfortunately, there's no mechanism to show the week numbers in the Day and Week views. However, you can see the week numbers in the Navigation Pane, which is displayed in the upper-left corner (by default). If you don't see the Navigation Pane, you can enable it via the "View" menu.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Seanette

Post by Seanette » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:26 am

OK, that's got the week numbers. Still having trouble with day numbers. :)

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:20 am

Hi Seanette, are you referring to Julian day numbers? If so, I can create a calendar for you to subscribe to, containing the Julian day numbers. The day numbers would appear in all views.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

Seanette

Post by Seanette » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Either that or having the day numbers display as they do on my Google calendar would be nice. :)

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi Seanette, if you've added the "Day of the Year" calendar to your Google Calendar account, then you can add that same calendar to VueMinder. Click the "Add Google Calendar" command on the File menu. You should see "Day of the Year" listed under "Other Google Calendars". Click the calendar's name and then click the "Add Calendar" button. The day numbers will then appear in VueMinder. However, they might not be at the top of the date like they are in Google Calendar, if you have other all-day events that were created before the calendar was added.

Note, there's a bug in 11.2.5 with the "Add Google Calendar" command not working properly. This has been fixed in v11.2.6. You can use the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu to update.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder