Where do I get the license?

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
jimindt

Where do I get the license?

Post by jimindt » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:59 pm

OK, I give up. I've tried whatever so that I can run Vueminder on my laptop and my desktop and what I get on my laptop is that my Trial has expired.

That's pretty frustrating as I've bought the PRo version and I'm supposed to be able to run this on whatever at home or on the road.

Where/how do I get the license to let that happen?

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Where do I get the license?

Post by VueSoft » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:10 pm

You can install your license on any number of computers where you (or a family member living in the same residence) will be the only user. After purchasing, you received an email containing a link to download your license installer along with instructions explaining how to install the license on any of your computers (as well as a suggestion to save a backup of the license installer in case you need to install on other computers in the future). I apologize if the instructions in that email were unclear.

Did you save a backup of the license installer? If so, you can run the installer on your laptop. If you didn't save a backup, please send an email to support@vueminder.com. We'll send you a replacement license installer.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

jimindt

Re: Where do I get the license?

Post by jimindt » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:10 am

Thanks. I had run the 11.2.3 Full version. Not sure why that didn't take. I've downloaded the latest 11.2.4 and that got me going.

As I want to be able to get to it on the road, I'm hoping to install MySQL on my website, so next I'll be looking at the directions on running it over the Internet.