2 Questions

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
BlueProteus

2 Questions

Post by BlueProteus » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Okay, so this question is kind of odd, but is there any way I can have a recurring event that starts at midnight be listed at the end of the day? What I mean by that, is that if I currently create an event that starts at midnight and ends at 1 am, it creates it as the first event of the following day. (As it should).

But since I'm a night owl, I'd like to instead just have it show up after an 11 pm event, at the end of the day, instead of jumping to the next day. Is anything like that possible?

Also, is there any way to have the background color for Saturdays and Sundays be different than the weekday colors in the weekly and monthly views? I see that you can select a specific day and give it a color or background image, but I'd like all Saturdays and Sundays to be that different color.

Thanks!

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: 2 Questions

Post by VueSoft » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:31 am

Hi BlueProteus,
Okay, so this question is kind of odd, but is there any way I can have a recurring event that starts at midnight be listed at the end of the day?
Events are ordered based on their start time. Unfortunately, there's currently no mechanism to override this behavior. However, this is something I might be able to add. I've put it on my to-do list to investigate further.
Also, is there any way to have the background color for Saturdays and Sundays be different than the weekday colors in the weekly and monthly views?
You can change the date number color for weekends via the Appearance Options. Unfortunately, there's no mechanism to change the background color (other than doing it manually). I've added this to my to-do list and will let you know when this capability is available.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

BlueProteus

Re: 2 Questions

Post by BlueProteus » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:49 am

Thanks Dan!