Ending Time in Upcoming Events

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
bo_roche

Ending Time in Upcoming Events

Post by bo_roche » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:29 pm

I'm trying to use VueMinder as a replacement for the google sidebar calendar widget.
First off, my complements on the software. It is impressive.
I have the main program minimized and I'm using the non-mini version of the program in the background with the window resized to only show the Upcoming events.

Currently, events with a start and end time display like this: 11:30 AM Event Title

It would be helpful if we could have two lines with the start and end time like this:
Event Title
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM

I don't see a this in options or properties. Is this something that would be available in the pro version or through the theme editor? If the theme editor is the answer, is that available in the free version?

Thanks for your help.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Ending Time in Upcoming Events

Post by VueSoft » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Hi bo_roche, welcome to the forums. The feature you're looking for is provided in the Pro and Ultimate versions (not Lite). You can select "Show High Detail" from the month settings menu (looks like a gear in the upper-right corner). This will result in the event ending times also appearing. For example, instead of seeing "11:30 AM Event Title" you'll see "11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Event Title".

Besides the detail settings, the Pro version adds many other features not available in the Lite version. The following page provides a side-by-side comparison:
http://www.vueminder.com/Download.aspx

If you’d like to try the Pro version, you can upgrade to a fully functional trial by clicking the “Upgrade” button at the top of the VueMinder Lite window. All existing data will be preserved and accessible in the Pro trial. Also, if you decide to return to the Lite version, you can uninstall the Pro trial and reinstall the Lite version without losing any events created while using the Pro trial.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA